PLUR life at Finding Euphoria Festival 2019 in Austin
Got your tickets all lined up? We'll see you there.
PLURWAY can help if you need
- a mom because you are alone
- directions if you're lost
- help getting an Uber or Lyft
- a safe place away from predators
- someone to get medical attention
Who is PLURWAY?
We're Christian rave parents who help ravers like you at dance parties and EDM festivals like Euphoria Fest around the country.
We are there for you to SHOW how much God cares about you, not shove religion down your throat. Our hope is that you know His ultimate love and amazing purpose for your life. And we want to tell you about Heaven, a place overflowing with PLUR.
Rave tips for PLUR events like Euphoria Fest
- You are seeking PLUR at raves, but others may not be. So stay sober and alert. Our rave moms have found many people who have partied way to hard and are unable to protect themselves. We have stood in between them and predators outside some of these venues. Staying sober is your best chance at a rave to stay safe. That's why drugs are prohibited by the promoters.
- Watch out for each other and stay together.
- Come up with a meeting spot in case you get separated.
- Remember where you parked your car. It can help to take a photo or drop a pin.
- Don't be alone or let your friends be alone. If someone has to leave, be sure someone goes with them!
- Stay hydrated. Even if the weather's not that hot.
- Please don't ever accept an unsealed drink from someone. It's sad, getting dosed is way too common these days.
- Park inside the venue parking and put valuables in the trunk.
- Better yet, take advantage of shuttles or Uber or Lyft
- Rave mom rant is over y'all!
- Remember, we rant because we love you.