EDC Las Vegas 2020 | Electric Daisy Las Vegas
Seeking PLUR life at Electric Daisy Carnival 2019 in Las Vegas?
Be sure to look for us at at the EDC May 17-19, 2019.
Never heard of PLURWAY?
We're rave parents attending festivals around the US helping ravers in need. Need a safe place to hang? Feeling alone or scared? We're here for you! No judgement.
As Christians this is our way of SHOWING how much God really cares about you... not shoving religion down your throat. There is an amazing purpose for your life! You are precious and valuable and beautiful... every single one of you!
Meet up at EDC Las Vegas 2019
Our PLURWAY RV or tent area is usually located just outside the venue. Be sure to stop by for free:
- food (sometimes pancakes!)
- water bottles
- PLURWAY kandi bracelets
- cell phone charging stations
- mom hugs
- stupid dad jokes
We can help if you need
- a mom because you are alone
- directions if you are lost
- help getting an Uber or Lyft
- a safe place away from predators
- someone to get medical attention
Reach us and stay connected
- Email us anytime
- Get to know our PLURWAY Rave Moms
- We're on instagram @plurwayravemoms
- Use hashtags #plurwayravemoms or #ravemomhugs on your favorite social media
Rave tips for EDM festivals like EDC 2019
- You are seeking PLUR at raves; but not everybody there is. Stay alert and sober. Our rave moms have found many people who have overdone it, unable to protect themselves. We have stood in between them and predators outside some of these venues. Staying sober is your best chance at a rave to stay safe. Drugs are prohibited by the promoters... for good reason.
- Stay together and watch out for each other.
- Get your group to decide on a meeting spot in case you get separated.
- It helps to take a photo or drop a pin so you remember where you parked your car.
- Never be alone or let your friends be alone... if one of them has to leave, don't let them leave alone!
- Stay hydrated... Vegas heat is legendary!
- Never accept an unsealed drink from someone because getting dosed is way too common these days.
- Instead of driving yourself, take advantage of shuttles or Uber/Lyft
- Rave mom rant is over! It's because we love you.
Stop by our PLURWAY area outside the venue at Electric Daisy Fest if we can be of help or encouragement.