Ultra Music Festival 2020 | Ultra Music Miami
Seeking PLUR at Ultra Music Festival 2019 in Miami?
Got your tickets all lined up? We'll see you there!
Who is PLURWAY?
We are moms and dads who attend events around the country like Ultra Music Festival to help ravers like you if you need assistance. We'll be there if you need a safe place to hang out or are feeling scared and alone. No judgement.
We're Christians who do this to SHOW you how much God loves you... not shove religion down your throat. Our hope is that you can live without regret, experience His ultimate love, and pursue the amazing purpose for your life.
Meetup at the EDM festival in Miami
Our PLURWAY RV or tent area is usually located outside, somewhere the venue. Be sure to stop by for free:
- food (sometimes pancakes!)
- kandi bracelets
- cell phone charging
- mom hugs
- stupid dad jokes
PLURWAY can help if you need
- a mom because you are alone
- directions because you're lost
- help getting an Uber ride
- to be safe from predators
- someone to get you medical attention
Contact us and stay connected
- Email us before, during or after an event
- Meet our fabulous PLURWAY Rave Moms
- Find us on instagram @plurwayravemoms
- Tag us #plurwayravemoms or #ravemomhugs on your favorite social media.
Some of our top rave tips for Miami PLUR events
- You are seeking PLUR at raves. Others may not be. It's a good idea to stay sober. Our rave moms have found many people in over their heads, unable to protect themselves. We have stood in between them and predators outside some of these venues. Staying sober is your best chance at a rave to stay safe. Drugs are prohibited by the promoters for a very good reason.
- Watch out for each other. Stay together.
- Decide on a meeting spot ahead of time, in case you get separated.
- Remember where you parked your car. Try taking a photo or dropping a pin.
- Never be alone or let your friends be alone. If one of you has to leave, don't let them leave alone!
- Stay hydrated, especially in that warm Miami weather!
- Unfortunately, getting dosed is way too common these days, so never accept an unsealed drink from someone.
- It's better to use the venue parking, not the streets outside.
- Even better, take advantage of shuttles or Uber/Lyft
- Rave mom rant over! We rant cause we love you.