Finding PLUR at Electric Daisy Carnival Orlando 2019
Connect with us at EDC 2019, one of the biggest electronic dance festivals in the country. We look forward to meeting you.
PLURWAY provides free
- bottled water
- kandi bracelets
- cell phone charging
- and hugs from our amazing Rave Moms
We can help if you need
- a mom because you are alone
- directions if you are lost
- help getting an Uber or Lyft
- a safe place away from predators
- someone to get medical attention
Who is PLURWAY?
We're Christian rave moms and dads who are there for ravers at EDM concerts and festivals like Electric Daisy Carnival around the country. No judgement.
We want to SHOW you how much God cares about you... not shove religion down your throat. There is an amazing purpose for your life. We've discovered that PLUR doesn't have to be temporary.
Rave tips for EDM festivals in Orlando 2019
- You are looking for PLUR at raves. But not everyone there is. So it's best to stay sober and alert. Our rave moms have found many people in over their heads, unable to protect themselves. We have stood in between them and predators outside some of these venues. Staying sober is your best chance at a rave to stay safe... that's why drugs are prohibited by the promoters.
- Stay together and be sure to watch out for each other.
- Decide on a meeting spot ahead of time in case you get separated from your group.
- Remember where you parked your car. Try taking a photo or dropping a pin.
- Never go alone. Go with a group. If one of your friends has to leave early, don't let them leave alone!
- Prepare to stay hydrated... Orlando can be HOT in November!
- Never accept an unsealed drink from someone... because getting dosed is way too common these days.
- Don't ask your friends to hold your wallet/phone/ID for you. Keep it with you at all times in case you get separated.
- It's worth it to pay for the venue parking! Don't park along the streets outside.
- Better yet, take advantage of the shuttles or Uber and Lyft
- This rave mom rant is over! Remember we rant because we love you.